|1 - Scope
The chimneys, with the exception of spare parts (windows, spark, ashtray and bottom sheet), are guaranteed for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery. Beyond this period of five (5) years products are no longer guaranteed. Claims should be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, after-sales services of FLAMNCO at:
19 avenue de l'industrie - 34340 Marseillan - FRANCE
Where on claims of its products, FLAMNCO can either ask the buyer to return the products concerned or send up any professional in his choice to examine them. If the defective products, for reasons not caused because of the buyer or third is confirmed, the cost of return and / or professional intervention will be the sole responsibility of FLAMNCO. In addition, under this warranty will only FLAMNCO required to repair or replace the defective product recognized by its after-sales services. However, if the product is defective or not it is confirmed that the defects were caused by a fault of the buyer or third, the cost of return and / or professional intervention will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. In any event, no return of product may not be accepted without the written consent of FLAMNCO. Otherwise, the costs of return and storage potential would be borne by the buyer.
2 - Exclusion
The security treaty above does not apply in the following cases:
- Conditions for maintenance and use mentioned in the instructions for use attached to products and reiterated in Article VII.1 above have not been met,
- Failure of the product resulting from improper installation,
- The buyer has not met, prior to payment terms,
- The flaw affecting the product was apparent and has not been reported in the conditions and deadlines set out in Article V above,
- The product has undergone a change not accepted by FLAMNCO.
The buyer will not put the burden of FLAMNCO, disbursements annexes any direct or indirect result of the unavailability of products. Similarly FLAMNCO should no damages or compensation of any kind.